Innovative approaches and straightforward advice from the first meeting.
Paige Elizabeth Inman is a native of Wilmington and a 2005 graduate of John T. Hoggard High School. She then attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she was a member of the Pi Beta Phi sorority and graduated with a Bachelor of the Arts in History.
After graduating college, Ms. Inman began three years of law school at Campbell University in Raleigh. While a student at Campbell Ms. Inman was a member of the law review, a member of the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity, and graduated cum laude in May 2012.
Ms. Inman concentrates in the area of family law. The Lea/Schultz Law Firm, P.C continues to be recognized as a preeminent law firm by Martindale Hubbell, US News and World Report Tier One in Family Law, Best Lawyers in America and North Carolina Super Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Childrens’ Rights
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Juvenile Law
- Prenuptial Agreements
- North Carolina, 2012
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- J.D. cum laude – May, 2012
- Honors: Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Law Review: Campbell University Law Review, Member, 2010 – 2012
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. – 2009
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- Continues Recognized as a Preeminent Law Firm by Martindale Hubbell
- US News and World Report Tier One in Family Law, Best Lawyers in America and North Carolina Super Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Mast Mast Johnson Wells & Trimyer, P.A., Law Clerk, 2011 – 2012
- Phi Beta Phi
If you've got a situation, we can help.
We have decades of experience dealing with a wide range of legal issues and pride ourselves on creating favorable outcomes for our clients. Let’s schedule an initial consultation so we can learn more about each other and to see how we can help you and your situation.